SUMMARY –To grow the customer base by selling security systems with monitoring to homeowners and small business; cold calling and networking to find new business.
- The rep will present American Alarm & Video’s products and services to potential and existing customers.
- Cold calling and networking to find new business.
- Soliciting referrals during sales presentations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Security license required and will be obtained after employment with A.A.V.
- Qualifying Department of Motor Vehicle record as defined by the A.A.V Fleet Safety Manual.
- Must have valid drivers license.
SUMMARY – Perform installation of customer’s Residential or Commerical alarm system and its components.
- Acknowledge, implement, and enforce all A.A.V policies and procedures.
- Perform new system installations
- Perform system upgrades
- Perform system additions
- Perform customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-Year minimum alarm industry installation technician experience or equivalent of proof of equivalent knowledge and skills.